Friday 23 December 2011

Rainbow Cupcakes and Sugar Cookies

First blog before the year comes to an end. Check that off my to-do-list. I want to start this off with a big sha-bang. To keep this short and simple, MC and I set up a baking date and successfully whipped up two delicious treats in 5 hours. Props to AY for being our assistant on the frosting and SL for being our taste tester. Greatly appreciated. :)

I also figured out that the baking sheet was the cause of the insane smoke spewing out when I opened the oven to get the cookies out. I switched to aluminum foil with the last remaining batches of cookies.

To my dear mother, I'm sorry I hogged the kitchen. I honestly didn't think it will take that long to bake. If you ever learned how to use a computer, I'm sorry. ごめんなさい!

It's 5:30 in the morning, I will end this with a couple of pictures I took of our beautiful work. Please note that I am also trying to work on my photography skills. It's not great at the moment, but I tried. Hahaha who am I kidding, it's terrible!

Up, up, and away! Cheers :)

Amu

Chocolate Cupcake with Blue Frosting and Gay Bacon Strips Candy 


Honestly, making this was the best. MC found a picture of this in 9gag, so we decided to copy it. Best idea ever!
 Our finished product at its best. 
Like the "double rainbow" effect?

Sugar Cookies with Blue Frosting 

Frosting this was actually pretty tough. Did not turn out that superb because I used a spoon. 
I was pretty buzzed while doing this. Great way to sober up in my opinion haha :)




No comments:

Post a Comment