Sunday 29 January 2012

Sprinkling Hearts

Time for another baking session! Nothing special this time, just a quick and easy bake brownie cake. The whole process to make this was really interesting.

The trip to T&T Supermarket was extremely bizzare. The cashier was this lady who took her sweet time during rush hour. My sister and I swore that she was sort of dancing and humming to herself while putting our groceries in the bag. Is she on something? I will never know.

The trip back home aggrivated me. Not only did it started to rain but this driver in front of me is an idiot. Right when we're near the stop sign, this jewbag driver suddenly stopped and put the hazard lights on. What the hell?! Don't put your hazard lights randomly when there's a car behind you. Maneuvering my way around the car, I told my sister to roll down the window and finger that person. (She didn't do it by the way, although I wish she did.) Found out it was this middle-age woman who was in fact parallel parking. You do not fucking put your hazard lights on when you're about to parallel park, you retarded old hag. There's something called using your right hand signal ahead of time so I know you're going to park. *rage*

Here's what I made for my boy and his good friend who took their time to bring all the alcohols, setting up the party, and coming back at 4 am from McDonalds to clean up the mess. I cannot express how thankful I am! Thank you!

Made this for my sister who clearly expressed she wanted her own. Cupcake version it is!

There was a minor accident in the kitchen. The cake pan I used for the brownie started to drip at the bottom of the pan (the bottom is detachable) and I immediately had to put a cookie sheet under it to stop it. The kitchen started to smoke up because the extra dripping brownie was stuck on the bottom of the oven and started to burn. Adventurous time indeed. We opened the door and used newspaper to "fan" out the smoke. ULTRA FAIL LOOL

The finishing work! Spreading the chocolate whip cream and sprinkling the edible hearts was probably the funnest part. Nothing bad happened thank god. I know I can do crazier decoration than this, but I just want to keep it simple this time.


Yes little sister, pose that brownie cupcake...
Cheers

-Amu


No comments:

Post a Comment